2022 Summer Symposium & Reception
Bo Zhao, MD, President Elect
To foster growth and achievement amongst CAHON’s early career or physician-in-training members, CAHON will award up to five Young Investigator Awards (YIA) based on the scientific merit of abstracts submitted to the 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- Current CAHON member –Available to physicians-in-training, including residency or fellowship training (Associate Member Category, waived dues) or physicians within 3 years of fellowship training at the level of instructor or assistant professor (Active Member Category, dues $100 USD)
- Recognized as the first or senior author in the abstract or presentation presented at the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Availability to attend CAHON’s Young Investigator Award Ceremony during the 2022 Summer Symposium
Applications should include:
- YIA Application Form
- Accepted 2022 ASCO abstract including the abstract category (i.e., clinical, translational, etc.)
- CV, including education and current training level or position
- Short Bio (3 sentences long)
CAHON membership applications available at http://www.cahon.org/membership
Each awardee will receive $500 and a certificate. International recipients will only receive a certificate. The research data from the abstracts will be given priority consideration for publication in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology (JHO).
Please submit all application materials to Eli Rehorst at email@example.com by Friday, May 6, 2022.
PDF Package Inserts are linked to each company logo.