2020 Summer, Semi-Annual Symposium and Reception
Save the Date!
Saturday, May 30, 2020
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
*Please note that a government issued ID is required to enter Willis Tower
6:00 pm Official Event Start, Social Gathering, Visit with Exhibit Booths
6:30 – 7:00 pm CAHON Membership Presentations
7:00 – 8:00 pm Scientific Presentations
- 7:00 – 7:15 From Targets to Combinations: Treatment Updates for Genitourinary Malignancies
Tian Zhang, MD, MHS, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute, Duke University
- 7:15 – 7:30 The Essential Updates for Lung Cancer Treatment
Jun Zhang, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Department of Cancer Biology, University of Kansas Cancer Center, University of Kansas Medical Center
- 7:30 – 7:45 PARP Inhibitors for Cancer Treatment: Advances and Challenges
Edward W. Wang, MD, PhD, Attending Physician & Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology & Therapeutic Research, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 7:45 – 8:00 Panel Discussion
8:00 – 10:00 pm Social Gatherings and Visit Exhibit Booths
Sponsorship, Exhibit and Poster Opportunities
Click HERE for more information on exhibit and poster opportunities!
For more information, please contact Nichole Nikolic, Executive Director, at +1 (414) 918-9890 or by email at email@example.com.
To foster growth and achievement amongst CAHON’s early career or physician-in-training members, CAHON will award up to five, $500 prizes in support of travel expenses for the 2020 American Society of Clinical Oncology ASCO Annual Meeting. The awards are given based on the scientific merit of abstracts accepted to the 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting. The research data from the abstracts will be given priority consideration for publication in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology (JHO).
- Current CAHON member –Available to physicians-in-training, including residency or fellowship training (Associate Member Category, waived dues) or, physicians within 10 years of fellowship training at the level of instructor or assistant professor (Active Member Category, dues $100 USD).
Membership applications available at http://www.cahon.org/membership.
- Recognized as the first or senior author in the abstract presented at the 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Availability to attend CAHON’s Young Investigator Award Ceremony on May 30, 2020 at 6:00 -10:00 pm during the CAHON 2020 Summer Semi-Annual Reception & Symposium at the Metropolitan – Willis Tower, 233 South Wacker Drive, 66th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606, Oak Room.