Summer 2019 Semi-Annual Reception and Symposium
Saturday, June 1, 2019
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
*Please note that a government issued ID is required to enter Willis Tower
- SAVE THE DATE -
5:00 pm Doors and Registration Open, Social Gathering, Visit with Exhibit Booths
6:00 pm Official Event Start, Social Gathering, Visit with Exhibit Booths
6:30 – 7:00 pm CAHON Membership Presentations
- Introduction of VIP Guests
David Chang, MD, PhD, Board Chair, and Wenru Song, MD, PhD, Chair-Elect
- CAHON Presidential Address
Lei Zheng, MD, PhD, President
- Updates on CAHON Journals
Delong Liu, MD, PhD, Director
- CAHON Executive Plan
Chong-xian Pan, MD, PhD, MS, Vice President
- Young Investigator Award Ceremony
Siwen Hu-Lieskovan, MD, PhD, and Wei Ding, MD, PhD, CAHON Academic Committee Co-Chairs
7:00 – 8:00 pm Scientific Presentations
- 7:00 – 7:15 Emerging Treatment Options for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Andrew Zhu, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School Director of Liver Cancer Research, Massachusetts, General Hospital
- 7:15 – 7:30 New Advances for the Treatment of Lung Cancers
Tianhong (Tina) Li, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Medicine University of California Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 7:30 – 7:45 Current Trends of Combination and Multimodality Therapy in GU Malignancy
Jianqing Lin, MD, Associate Professor, Co-Program Leader, Genitourinary Oncology Program, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- 7:45 – 8:00 Panel Discussion
8:00 – 10:00 pm Social Gathering and Visit Exhibit Booths
*Food and drinks will be provided throughout the reception and symposium
Recognition on Event Webpage on the CAHON Website and Event Program
Most Prominent Logo & Organization Description
|Prominent Logo & Organization Description||Logo & Organization Description|
|Two Complimentary Registrations||X||X||X|
|Two Complimentary Meal Tickets||X||X||X|
|Logo Included in Event Communications||X||X||X|
|Complimentary Exhibit Space
(includes two Exhibit Staff)
|Advertisement in Event Program||Full Page||Half Page||Fourth Page|
Individual Sponsorship Options
- Includes sponsor sign at bar provided by CAHON
- Sponsor can provide logoed beverage napkins and cups
- Includes sponsor sign at bar provided by CAHON
- Sponsor can provide logoed beverage napkins
Event Program Advertisement
- Color advertisement in event program - Full Page, Half Page, and/or Fourth Page
If you are interested in sponsoring our upcoming symposium or have questions, please contact Nichole Nikolic, Executive Director, at +1 (414) 918-9890 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6’ skirted table top exhibit and 2 chairs
- 2 complimentary event registration with 2 meal tickets. Additional event registrations can be purchased
- Exhibitor name and description included in exhibitor listing
- Exhibitor name and description included on event webpage
- 1 complimentary event registration and 1 meal ticket
Download the Exhibit and Poster Application here. Fax completed form to +1 (414) 276-3349.
Questions regarding Exhibiting or on Posters? Contact Anna Douangphachanh, Meetings, Membership, and Administrative Manager, at +1 (414) 918-9890 or by email at email@example.com.
Legend Biotech is an integrated Biopharmaceutical company specialized in the discovery, and development of novel cell therapies, focused on hematologic malignancies, solid tumors, autoimmune and infectious diseases. Legend is a subsidiary of GenScript Biotech Corporation (HKEx: 1548), which operates in USA, Hong Kong, mainland China and Ireland. Learn more at www.LegendBiotech.com.
To foster growth and achievement amongst CAHON’s early career or physician-in-training members, CAHON will award up to five, $500 prizes in support of travel expenses for the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology ASCO Annual Meeting. The awards are given based on the scientific merit of abstracts accepted to the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting. The research data from the abstracts will be given priority consideration for publication in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology (JHO).
- Current CAHON member –Available to physicians-in-training, including residency or fellowship training (Associate Member Category, waived dues) or, physicians within 10 years of fellowship training at the level of instructor or assistant professor (Active Member Category, dues $100 USD).
Membership applications available at http://www.cahon.org/membership.
- Recognized as the first or senior author in the abstract presented at the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Availability to attend CAHON’s Young Investigator Award Ceremony on June, 1, 2019 at 6:00 -10:00 pm during the CAHON 2019 Summer Semi-Annual Reception & Symposium at the Metropolitan – Willis Tower, 233 South Wacker Drive, 66th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606, Oak Room.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, May 3, 2019.
Applications should include:
- Application Form
- Accepted 2019 ASCO abstract including the abstract category (i.e., clinical, translational, etc.
- CV, including education and current training level or position
Questions regarding awards? Contact Anna Douangphachanh, Meetings, Membership, and Administrative Manager, at +1 (414) 918-9890 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.