NYOF Young Investigator Travel Awards
CAHON gives New York Oncology Forum (NYOF) travel awards to Young Investigators to foster growth and achievement amongst CAHON’s early career or physician-in-training members. The award is based on the career commitment to oncology and hematology. This travel award is handed out at CAHON's Annual Meeting in October.
NYOF Young Investigator Travel Award Recipients
- Kok Hoe Chan, MD, PhD - UT Health Science Center at Houston
- Tien-Chan Hsieh, MD - UMass Chan Medical School
- Jun Liu, MD, PhD - Mass General, Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Weijie "Mark" Ma, MD - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Shuo Xu, MD, MSc - Baylor College of Medicine & Texas Children's Hospital
- Ronan Hsieh, MD - UPMC
- Shenduo Li, MD, PhD - Mayo Clinic, Florida
- Zhengrui Xiao, MD - Montefiore Medical Center
- Chen Zhang, MD - Rush University Graduate School
- Guoliang Zheng, MD - St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- Xiaolin Zhu, MD, PhD - University of California, San Francisco
Application Process for NYOF Young Investigator Travel Awards
- Current CAHON member - Available to physicians-in-training, including residency or fellowship training (Associate Member Category, waived dues) or, physicians within 3 years of fellowship training at the level of instructor or assistant professor (Active Membership Category, dues $100 USD).
Membership applications available at https://www.cahon.org/membership
- Availability to attending CAHON's New York Oncology Forum and the CAHON members only-reception (held annually in October).
Applications should include:
- Application Form
- CV, including education and current training level or position
- Short bio (3 sentences long)
The 2023 application cycle is now closed, and 2024 application cycle will open in July 2024.