2022 Winter Symposium & Reception
Date & Venue
Saturday, December 10, 2022
6:00 - 10:00 p.m. CST
Rooftop at The Troubadour Hotel
111 Gravier St, 17th Floor
New Orleans, LA
6:00 - 6:30 p.m. Doors and Registration Open, Social Gathering, Visit Exhibit Booths
6:30 – 6:45 p.m. Opening Remarks
Hongtao Liu, MD, PhD
CAHON Vice President
Jing-Zhou Hou, MD, PhD
6:45 – 8:05 p.m. Scientific Presentations
Moderators: J. Christine Ye, MD, MS; Hongtao Liu, MD, PhD
- 6:45 – 7:05 p.m. Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Michael Wang, MD - MDACC
- 7:05 – 7:25 p.m. Immunotherapy in Lymphoma
Elizabeth Budde, MD, PhD - City of Hope
- 7:25 – 7:45 p.m. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Yucai Wang, MD, PhD - Mayo Clinic
- 7:45 – 8:05 p.m. Novel Agents and Evolving Strategies in Myelofibrotive Neoplasm
Jeffrey Pu, MD, PhD - University of Arizona
8:05 – 8:35 p.m. Young Investigator Award Ceremony
J. Christine Ye, MD, MS; Tian Zhang, MD, MHS; Wanqing Iris Zhi, MD, PhD
CAHON Academic Committee Chairs
8:35 – 8:50 p.m. CAHON Updates
Ruirong Yuan, MD, PhD - CAHON Board Chair
Hongtao Liu, MD, PhD - CAHON Vice President
8:50 – 10:00 p.m. Networking Reception
Jing-Zhou Hou, MD, PhD – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Chair)
Hongtao Liu, MD, PhD – The University of Chicago Medical Center (Co-Chair)
J Christine Ye, MD, MS – University of Michigan (Co-Chair)
Bo Zhao, MD – Virginia Oncology Associates
Tian Zhang, MD, MHS - UT Southwestern Medical Center
Iris Zhi, MD, PhD - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Delong Liu, MD, PhD – New York Medical College
PDF Package Inserts are linked to each company logo.
Becoming a sponsor is a unique opportunity to connect with the most influential group of Chinese hematologists and oncologists in a virtual setting. The content of this event is designed to attract medical professionals from every career level and to share the latest scientific findings, methods, technologies to facilitate their practice. View our Sponsorship Package here.
To foster growth and achievement amongst CAHON’s early career or physician-in-training members, CAHON will award multiple Young Investigator Awards (YIA) based on the scientific merit of abstracts submitted to the 2022 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 2022 ASH Annual Meeting: YIAs will be awarded to CAHON members with accepted abstracts and oral presentations for the meeting that will take place in December 2022.
Each awardee will receive $500. The research data from the abstracts will be given priority consideration for publication in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology (JHO).
The application deadline is: TBD
- Current CAHON member –Available to physicians-in-training, including residency or fellowship training (Associate Member Category, waived dues) or physicians within 3 years of fellowship training at the level of instructor or assistant professor (Active Member Category, dues $100 USD)
Membership applications available at http://www.cahon.org/membership
- Recognized as the first or senior author in the poster or podium presentation at the 2022 ASH Annual Meeting.
- Availability to attend CAHON’s Young Investigator Award Ceremony during CAHON’s 2022 Winter Symposium on December 10, 2022 from 7:00-10:00 p.m. CST in New Orleans, LA.
Applications should include:
- YIA Application Form
- Accepted 2022 ASH abstract including the abstract category (i.e., clinical, translational, etc.)
- CV, including education and current training level or position
Please submit application materials to Eli Rehorst at email@example.com by TBD
The award winners will be announced in early December by email notification and on the CAHON website. Awards will also be presented to the winners during the CAHON 2022 Winter Symposium in New Orleans.