Virtual 2021 Winter Symposium
Saturday, December 18, 2021
7:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST
7:00 – 7:15 p.m. Opening Remarks
Chong-xian Pan, MD, PhD
Jing-Zhou Hou, MD, PhD
7:15 – 8:35 p.m. Scientific Presentations
Moderators: J. Christine Ye, MD, MS; Hongtao Liu, MD, PhD
- 7:15 – 7:35 p.m. CAR-T in Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Yi Lin, MD, PhD - Mayo Clinic
- 7:35 – 7:55 p.m. Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Hong Zheng, MD, PhD - Penn State College of Medicine
- 7:55 – 8:15 p.m. T Cell Lymphoma
Jia Ruan, MD, PhD - Weill Cornell Medical College
- 8:15 – 8:35 p.m. Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Jing-Zhou Hou, MD, PhD - UPMC Hillman Cancer Centers
8:35 – 9:05 p.m. Young Investigator Award Ceremony
J. Christine Ye, MD, MS; Tian Zhang, MD, MHS; Wanqing Iris Zhi, MD, PhD
CAHON Academic Committee Chairs
9:05 – 9:20 p.m. CAHON Updates
Wenru Song, MD, PhD - CAHON Board Chair
Chong-xian Pan, MD, PhD - CAHON President
Bo Zhao, MD, PhD - CAHON President-Elect
9:20 – 11:20 p.m. CAHON Members-Only Networking & Holiday Party (via Gatherly)
Jing-Zhou Hou, MD, PhD – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Chair)
J Christine Ye, MD, MS – University of Michigan (Co-Chair)
Chong-xian Pan, MD, PhD – Harvard Medical School
Delong Liu, MD, PhD – New York Medical College
Hongtao Liu, MD, PhD – The University of Chicago Medical Center
Bo Zhao, MD, PhD – Firelands Regional Medical Center
Tian Zhang, MD, MHS - UT Southwestern Medical Center
Iris Zhi, MD, PhD - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
PDF Package Inserts are linked to each company logo.
Becoming a sponsor is a unique opportunity to connect with the most influential group of Chinese hematologists and oncologists in a virtual setting. The content of the webinar is designed to attract medical professionals from every career level and to share the latest scientific findings, methods, technologies to facilitate their practice. View our Sponsorship Package here.
To foster growth and achievement amongst CAHON’s early career or physician-in-training members, CAHON will award multiple Young Investigator Awards (YIA) based on the scientific merit of abstracts submitted to the 2021 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and the 2021 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 2021 ASH Annual Meeting: YIAs will be awarded to CAHON members with accepted abstracts and oral presentations for the meeting that will take place on December 11-14, 2021.
- SABCS 2021: YIAs will be awarded to CAHON members with accepted abstracts for the meeting that will take place on December 7-10, 2021.
Each awardee will receive $500. The research data from the abstracts will be given priority consideration for publication in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology (JHO).
The application deadline is: Thursday, November 18, 2021
- Current CAHON member –Available to physicians-in-training, including residency or fellowship training (Associate Member Category, waived dues) or physicians within 3 years of fellowship training at the level of instructor or assistant professor (Active Member Category, dues $100 USD)
Membership applications available at http://www.cahon.org/membership
- Recognized as the first or senior author in the poster or podium presentation at the 2021 ASH Annual Meeting or SABCS 2021.
- Availability to attend CAHON’s Young Investigator Award Ceremony during CAHON’s Virtual 2021 Winter Symposium on December 18, 2021 from 7:00-9:00 p.m. EST via Zoom.
Applications should include:
- YIA Application Form
- Accepted 2021 ASH or SABCS abstract including the abstract category (i.e., clinical, translational, etc.)
- CV, including education and current training level or position
Please submit application materials to Eli Rehorst at email@example.com by Thursday, November 18, 2021.
The award winners will be announced in early December by email notification and on the CAHON website. Awards will also be presented to the winners during the CAHON Virtual 2021 Winter Symposium via Zoom.